A rare opportunity to own one of the most historic estates in the heart of the city on over an acre of land . ''Yallaha'', as the property was known, is the oldest surviving building in the SW peninsula of St Augustine. The entire building has a coquina wall foundation. Its two stories high now, L-shaped with two main sections, one wood frame and the other coquina. The nwood frame section was built about 1845, although the coquina section is earlier, probably circa 1820.